CANOPY TOUR VOLCANO MOMBACHO
This is an incredible trip where you get to Zip-line in Mombacho Volcano, of the most important national parks in Nicaragua.
What You Can Expect Mombacho Volcano Zipline Canopy Tour?
Mombacho Volcano to participate in this adrenaline-fueled activity. As you whip through the lush forest, view native species that live only in Nicaragua. The volcano's high altitude makes for consistent, low-lying fog among the trees that creates an otherworldly ambiance. The most incredible fun guides await for you the Canopy Farm. Everyone will get geard up ready for an incredible climb. Fly over coffee plantations and lush vegetation while keeping your eyes open for white-face and howler monkeys, reptiles, and birds. Guides will accompany you to ensure your safety as well as teach you about the geological and cultural history of the area.
Highlights of the Trip
- Day trip to the Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve
- Explore the volcano on foot with your expert guide and see native plants and wildlife
- Zip-line between 15 different platforms on more than 4,900 feet of cables!
- Zip-lining Adventure over the beautiful rain forest and Coffee plantations
- Complementary Hotel Pick up
- Departure point: Tour departs from San Juan del Sur or Managua Hotels
- Departure time: 8am
- Duration: 7 hours
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional English and Spanish speaking guides
- Park Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hiking shoes are recommended
- Note: The zipline does not operate on rainy days
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher to our representativeLocal operator information: International Tours Alliance,S.A
For more information or questions regarding this package please give us a call or send us a message.
Phone: 800-679-1947 US
OFFICE: 213-293-6422 | TOLL FREE: 800-679-1947 | Email: Travel@itaglobal.com
Directions: Colonia Los Robles #198, Del Restaurante Summer 1.5 at Lago, Managua, Nicaragua