Mexico City: Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco All-Inclusive
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico City
- Product code: TEOALL
Your tour would begin with a visit to Tlatelolco an Aztec archaeological site. We will proceed to know and feel about natural-fiber textiles and obsidian close to Teotihuacan. You’ll get to see the sun and moon pyramids, where you can get to the top and have a beautiful view, the place is called “City of the Gods” and this archaeological zone is UNESCO world heritage with more than 2,500 years of history.
Then we would take you to a restaurant called “La Catrina” where you’ll try Mexican dishes. The tour ends in Mexico’s most important Catholic pilgrimage site, the basilica of Guadalupe dedicated to the Holy Mary of Guadalupe, the traditional Mexican story narrates the Virgin Mary show four times to a native called Juan Diego.
Explore Tlatelolco located at Plaza de las Tres Culturas. Experience the adventure of climbing the sun and moon pyramids located in Teotihuacán and visit the Basilic of Guadalupe a greater religious sanctuary.
· Explore Tlatelolco located at Plaza de las Tres Culturas
· Explore Teotihuacan
· Discover the beauty of the Basilica of Guadalupe
· Climb to the top of the pyramids to get a spectacular view
· Stop for lunch at a traditional Mexican restaurant
You will get exact details via email 2 days prior to your activity date.
Every day of the week
· Hotel pickup and drop-off
· Roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
· Bilingual, certified guide
· Buffet Lunch
· Local Liquors Tasting
· Personal expenses
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
· Not wheelchair accessible
· Children must be accompanied by an adult
· Pick-up at Hotels in Polanco, Centro, Zona Rosa - Reforma
· If your Hotel is located outside of our pick-up zone or you are staying in a vacation rental, your pick- up will be at our meeting point
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Use sunblock and bring, sunglasses, a hat or cap.
It will be a full-day tour, so sleep well the night before and have a good breakfast
Please contact us for more information.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund