YS Falls and the Pelican Bar Tour from Negril
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Location: Negril, Jamaica
Take a ride on Jamaica’s scenic South Coast to one of Jamaica’s most beautiful and spectacular waterfalls, the YS Falls, followed by a visit to Floyd’s Pelican Bar- the ultimate spot to hang with a cold Red Stripe Beer!
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the south coast countryside
- Spend the time filled with splashing, high diving and rope swinging like Tarzan
- Visit the famous Pelican Bar
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Leave your hotel behind and discover beautiful Jamaica. Nestled in a secluded valley on the less travelled South Coast, YS Falls is located on a working cattle and horse farm, the YS Estate. Set deep in the hills, this nature-based attraction boasts magnificent 7-tiered cascading waterfalls and an expansive wading pool fed by underground springs. Take a refreshing dive or just relax in the cool mineral pools on what promises to be a memorable visit.
Our next stop is at The Pelican Bar. Floyd’s Pelican Bar is a local fisherman’s dream to get away with his friends for some relaxation after a hard day of fishing. This hut, erected on a shoal three-quarter of a mile out at sea, is the ultimate spot to hang with a cold red stripe beer, have a seafood lunch, go snorkelling or simply just take in the stunning three hundred and sixty degrees panoramic view. Enjoy the ride as you pass seaside homes, guesthouses, and miles of sun-drenched beachfront along the way.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring water shoes and a towel
- Not Wheelchair accessible