Viator - Mombacho Volcano Hike & Zipline Adventure
- Duration : 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : VMVHZA
HIKE & ZIP-LINE IN VOLCA MOMBACHO
Visit the Volcano Mombacho Nature Reserve on this day trip. Mombacho is near the city of Granada. It is 1344 meters high. The Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve is one of 78 protected areas of Nicaragua. Mombacho is an extinct volcano but the last eruption occurred in 1570. The highest regions of the volcano is home to a cloud forest and dwarf forest, which contains flora and fauna that are endemic purely to the volcano.
After an exciting hike, you’ll experience the adrenaline rush of zip-lining above a lush rainforest and coffee plantations while enjoying panoramic views of the area. If is adventure you seek, this is the perfect tour for you!
Highlights of the Trip
- Day trip to the Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve
- Explore the volcano on foot with your expert guide and see native plants and wildlife
- View of Granada and Lake Nicaragua from the summit
- Zip-line between 15 different platforms on more than 4,900 feet of cables!
- Zip-lining Adventure over the beautiful rain forest and Coffee plantations
- Complementary Hotel Pick up
Enjoy a hiking and zip-lining adventure at one of Nicaragua's best-known volcanoes on this day trip . After pickup from your hotel, you'll be transferred by comfortable minivan to the Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve. The volcano has fantastic views of Lake Nicaragua and the city of Granada. The volcano also has two hiking trails, a moderate one that circles the main crater 1.5 miles (2.5 km) trail. Watch for more than 30 different species of birds, monkeys, reptiles and more as you explore on foot. When you arrive at the top of the volcano, admire gorgeous views of Granada, Lake Nicaragua and Las Isletas. A short drive down the volcano we will stop at our Zip-Line destination where you’ll get to experience an adrenaline rush as you zip-line between 15 different platforms over the beautiful rainforest. After an exciting day at the Volcano.
- Departure point: Tour departs from San Juan del Sur or Managua Hotels
- Departure time: 8am
- Duration: 7 hours
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional English and Spanish speaking guides
- Park Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hiking shoes are recommended
- Note: The hipline does not operate on rainy days
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher to our representative
For more information or questions regarding this package please give us a call or send us a message.
INTERNATIONAL TOURS ALLIANCE | NICA.TRAVEL |
OFFICE: 213-293-6422 | TOLL FREE: 800-679-1947 | Email: Travel@itaglobal.com