Braco Stables Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Product code: PCZFKD
Plan a visit to the scenic Braco Estate for an adventurous horseback ride n swim tour. Your horseback adventure along the scenic countryside and in the Caribbean Sea will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with riding along the countryside and splashing in the ocean with your friendly Horse
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Horseback Ride n Swim Adventure start with your pickup at your hotel lobby as you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Braco Estate.
Your group of experienced guides, who will be with you every step of the way, will provide an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. The ride commences from the Stables and you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing tranquil farmlands of the locals living close by. The friendly and humorous guides give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica. There is even an old abandoned airstrip, which was built during the 2nd World War and was later used for smuggling of marijuana “ganja”.
The trail ride meanders down to the north coast shoreline and takes you to a private and beautiful beach area. Here guests are given the opportunity to swim bareback and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea. The sea is crystal clear and white sands allow for great swimming and picture taking opportunities. The ride concludes by the gardens brimming with pimento trees, bougainvillaea and fishtail palms. Lounge with a cool drink from the gazebo and spy on the hummingbirds gossiping with the orchids.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres or local eateries, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission Fee
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- All Local Taxes and Fees
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Dress code is smart casual, shorts suggested and wear your swimsuit under your clothes. Bring a towel.
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his/her own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 250 pounds
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Horseback Riding is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other serious medical conditions.