Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion from Negril
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Negril, Jamaica
Plan a visit to the scenic coastal areas of Negril for an adventurous horseback ride and swim tour. Your horseback adventure along the scenic terrain and in the Caribbean Sea will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with riding along the Negril Coastal areas and splashing in the ocean with your friendly Horse
- Comfortable Air-conditioned vehicle
Your Horseback Ride and Swim Adventure start with your pickup at your hotel lobby as you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Adventure Park.
Your group of experienced guides, who will be with you every step of the way, will provide an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. Gear up, mount your horse and prepare for a relaxing adventure as you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing small fishing villages, and many other points of interest around this bumpy trail. The friendly and humorous guides will give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica.
The trail ride meanders down to the shoreline and takes you to the Caribbean Sea. Here guests are given the opportunity to swim and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea heading before going back to the stables to end your tour.
Take the opportunity to have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at the on-location eatery, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 240 pounds
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Horseback Riding is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other serious medical conditions.