Irie Blue Hole & Horseback Ride n Swim Adventure Tour from Montego Bay
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PE56XR
Visit the scenic Irie Blue Hole and Braco Estate for an adventurous day in the tropical paradise of Jamaica. Your horseback ride along the scenic trail & Blue Hole adventure will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with riding along historic sites, splashing in the ocean with your friendly Horse and jumping into the cool waters at the Irie Blue Hole
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Irie Blue Hole and Horseback Ride n Swim Adventure start with your pickup at your hotel lobby terminal as you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Braco Estate.
Your group of experienced guides, who will be with you every step of the way, will provide an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. The ride commences from the Stables and you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing tranquil farmlands of the locals living close by. The friendly and humorous guides give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica. There is even an old abandoned airstrip, which was built during the 2nd World War and was later used for smuggling of marijuana “ganja”.
The trail ride meanders down to the north coast shoreline and takes you to a private and beautiful beach area. Here guests are given the opportunity to swim bareback and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea. The sea is crystal clear and white sands allow for great swimming and picture taking opportunities. The ride concludes by the gardens brimming with pimento trees, bougainvillaea and fishtail palms. Lounge with a cool drink from the gazebo and spy on the hummingbirds gossiping with the orchids.
At the end of your ride, you will depart for a short lunch stop (meals and drinks not included), before heading to your final stop that will provide an exhilarating adventure where you can enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls.
Hike along the stream and discover more pools and waterfalls or relax on a rock and just absorb the sun’s rays, all while in the capable hands of expert tour guides.
At the end of your adventure, enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and bring a towel and water shoes
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 240 pounds
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Horseback Riding is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other serious medical conditions.