Mexico City: Private Walking Tour of the Historic Center
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Mexico City: Historic Center
During this private 3h tour, you will get to know the UNESCO-listed Historic Center of Mexico City - the largest city in Latin America that offers a huge variety of museums, galleries, and architectural gems, along with bustling nightlife and diverse gastronomic culture.
- The tour is private & customizable - choose what to see & when to start.
- Admire marvelous UNESCO-listed architecture of Mexico City's Historic Center.
- Visit the impressive Metropolitan Cathedral - the largest on the continent.
- See impressive frescos by Diego Rivera inside of the National Palace.
- Spot remnants of imposing Aztec structures hidden among colonial buildings.
Meet your guide & start the tour of Mexico City's Historic Center by visiting its huge Metropolitan Cathedral and exploring the frescoes of Diego Rivera in the National Palace. Then, feel yourself a representative of the "Beautiful Epoch" in the building of the Main Post Office and the Palace of Fine Arts. Except for this, you can expect many other things: viewing platforms, colorful lanes, current information about the city, and much more!
Why go with us
- You will spend the time of the tour purely on its activities & sightseeing: no visits to souvenir shops & restaurants (unless you ask).
- An ideal choice for small groups: the price of the tour is fixed & varies just slightly depending on the size of the group.
- We are flexible: we can adjust the program & route to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee.
- DEPARTURE LOCATION & TIME
The default departure times for this tour are 7 am, 8 am, 9 am but we can also adjust them per your request. Our guide will meet/pick you up at the requested time & might need to contact you by phone. Therefore, please kindly provide a valid phone number during your booking.
Complimentary pick-up/drop-off is included: please indicate the exact time & location for your pick-up during your booking (e.g. in the "Special Requirements" field). That is to say, we can pick you up from those parts of Mexico City: Polanco, Condesa, Roma, Centro Historico. Other more remote locations might involve an extra fee.
- TOUR DURATION & CUSTOMIZATION
The standard duration of the tour counts from the moment of a meetup till the end of the tour. On the other hand, the tour is customizable which means we can adjust the time you spend in each destination. For example, if you want to visit an extra location (attraction/restaurant/market, etc.), you can do it on a complimentary basis if this visit (1) fits the default duration of the tour & (2) doesn't involve a major change of the route.
- WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
Comfortable clothes & shoes; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.
- The type of vehicle depends on the size of your group and may include car, 7-seater, minivan.
- This is a private tour: only your group will participate.
- Travelers should have a basic physical fitness condition.
- * The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.