Zocalo of Mexico City Private Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Mexico City: Historic Center
OverviewJoin this private walking tour to discover the UNESCO-listed Historic Center of Mexico City. This is the largest one in Latin America and offers a huge variety of museums, galleries, and architectural gems, along with bustling nightlife and diverse gastronomic culture.
- The tour is private and customizable, so choose what to see and when to start.
- Admire the marvelous UNESCO-listed architecture of Mexico City's Historic Center.
- Visit the impressive Metropolitan Cathedral, the largest one in the continent.
- Spot remnants of imposing Aztec structures hidden among colonial buildings.
- Discover amazing buildings that date back at least from the 16th century.
ItineraryMeet your guide and start the walking tour by visiting the huge Metropolitan Cathedral and learning about the Aztec past of the city in Templo Mayor. Then, feel yourself a representative of the "Belle Epoque" in the imposing building of the Main Post Office and the impressive Palace of Fine Arts. Except for this, you can expect many other things: viewing platforms, colorful lanes, current information about Mexico City, and much more!
Why go with us
The default departure times for this tour are 8 am, 9 am and 10 am, but we can also adjust them per your request. Our guide will meet/pick you up at the requested time and might need to contact you by phone. Therefore, please kindly provide a valid phone number during your booking.
Entrance of Museo Mexicano del Diseño (MUMEDI): Av. Francisco I. Madero 74, Centro Histórico, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, 06000, Ciudad de México, CDMX.
TOUR DURATION AND CUSTOMIZATION
The standard duration of the tour counts from the moment of a meetup till the end of the tour. On the other hand, the tour is customizable which means we can adjust the time you spend at each destination. For example, if you want to visit an extra location (attraction/restaurant/market, etc.), you can do it on a complimentary basis if this visit (1) fits the default duration of the tour and (2) doesn't involve a major change of the route.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
Comfortable clothes and shoes; hat/cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood and curiosity.
- This is a private tour: only your group will participate.
- Travelers should have a basic physical fitness condition.