Luminous Lagoon and Rose Hall Haunted Night Tour from Montego Bay
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Montego Bay, Jamaica
If you're looking for something to do in Jamaica, the Rose Hall Great House is a great choice. You’re sure to feel goosebumps as these eerie tales come to life followed by an aquatic experience of a lifetime at the Famous Luminous Lagoon!
- Private hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Falmouth and Montego Bay countryside
- Spend the time on an exciting journey through history on a haunted house night tour
- Bask in the wonder at the luminescent organisms at the Famous Luminous Lagoon
- Complimentary bottle of water
Your amazing adventure starts with your pick up at your hotel lobby and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to Rose Hall, Montego Bay.
Built-in 1770 by John Palmer and his wife, the Rose Hall Great House eventually became the residence of their grandnephew, John Rose Palmer. In 1820, Palmer married Annie, a beautiful but feisty English girl. Little did John know that his young wife possessed “black magic” powers that would eventually lead to his demise. During her reign as mistress of the plantation, Annie did away with two more husbands and countless lovers. “The White Witch of Rose Hall” has fascinated generations, and even today, there are those who claim to see Annie passing through the Great House.
Enjoy a candle-lit evening tour of the Rose Hall Great House, the former home of Jamaica’s White Witch, Annie Palmer. Your tour will include captivating and chilling stories of love, murder, and mystery skillfully told by knowledgeable guides. You’re sure to feel goosebumps as these eerie tales come to life in this grand estate, where ghost sightings have been reported over the years.
After the Rose Hall Great House, make your way to Falmouth where you will begin a night boat tour of the famous Luminous Lagoon. You will see things that will make you appreciate the beauty Mother nature has created for us to witness and experience! Truly, a sight to be seen! As the boat cruises around, the water is disturbed and the organisms begin to glow. You will see an eerie light show illuminating from the back of the boat and all around from the wake.
- Private Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for persons with serious heart conditions or any other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoe and swimwear under your clothes for those who wish to swim at the lagoon. Bring a towel as well.
- Group Specials available for groups of 11 or more persons, use the group special option when booking. This option allows for individual reservations among group members and will be automatically confirmed once the minimum number of passengers has been met.
- Cameras are not allowed inside the Great House, however, a Professional Photographer will be available to take souvenir photos at an additional cost.
- Take a little cash to purchase a souvenir at the gift shop, and drinks at the Annie's Pub.